cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mfriedenberg
Level: Powered On

Don't understand errors using Save email attachment to SharePoint library template

I've configured the template Save my email attachments to a SharePoint document library.  I add the site url to where my library is.  It shows my all of the libraries in the site so I know the url is correct.  I then select select the library.  However when I go to save the flow it gives me 2 errors saying that a site address is required and a folder path is required even though they are both configured.  Note that in the screenshot below I grayed out most of the site address for privacy. 

FlowError.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Don't understand errors using Save email attachment to SharePoint library template

Hi @mfriedenberg ,

To write the subject of the email to a field in the library, please add the action Update file properties after the action Create file, then select dynamic content from the previous action/trigger for corresponding field.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Don't understand errors using Save email attachment to SharePoint library template

Hi @mfriedenberg ,

It seems that you input the Site address by “Enter custom value”.

As long as you could select the library, then I assume that the site is correct.

Could you then save the flow?

Are you able to select the site address by clicking the Drop down button of Site Address?

I have made a similar test by configuring the flow likes below, the issue you mentioned didn’t occur.

Please check the following screenshot.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
mfriedenberg
Level: Powered On

It turns out that that when you start the template it creates a no condition which also needs to be configured.  I deleted the No condition and was able to save and run.

One other question:

Is it possible to write to another field in the document library where the attachments are being saved?  I want to write the subject of the email to a field in the library called subject.  How would I do that?

Thanks

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @mfriedenberg ,

To write the subject of the email to a field in the library, please add the action Update file properties after the action Create file, then select dynamic content from the previous action/trigger for corresponding field.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

thirdImage

New Flow Community Board!

Check out the new Microsoft Flow Community Blog Topic Suggestion board!

fourthImage

Australia Summit

Travel to Melbourne and network with thousands of peers!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 136 members 5,873 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: