cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Double emails for reminder flow

When I send the following flow I only want one email to be sent in advance at each step:

* 1 email at the 90 day mark

* 1 email at the 30 day mark

Double Emails.png

This flow is based off of a date column in sharepoint. I'll be using it to send to other members of my team when their certification is about to expire. Currently, the flow works fine except I get two emails for the 90 day step when I test that and two emails for the 30 day step when I test that. See below.

Expiration Notice.png

How do I get this flow to only send me one email?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey! I figured this one out. I was receiving two emails each time the flow ran because there were two files in the sharepoint file with expiration dates. I added a test folder and changed the expiration date so that the flow would only pick up the folder and I received one email in return. I hope this makes sense!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey! I figured this one out. I was receiving two emails each time the flow ran because there were two files in the sharepoint file with expiration dates. I added a test folder and changed the expiration date so that the flow would only pick up the folder and I received one email in return. I hope this makes sense!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,192)