Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I
Advocate I

Duplicate Multiple Precreated Flows Easily

Hi,

I have created 30 odd flows.

I will need to duplicate and reuse the newly created duplicate flows for each new project that I run. 

Is there an easy way to duplicate all 30 flows? 

It will be extremely cumbersome and time consuming to use the 'save as' function to duplicate all 30 flows each and everytime.

Any suggestions on how to do this easily? or possible automate this task by 'other' suggested means?

Look forward to some assistance here.

Regards

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User II
Super User II

There is no automated way to backup your Flows in batches. If you have something of that scale, you may want to consider Azure Logic Apps and Azure Logic App Templates

If this is functionality you would like to see added to Flow, please consider submitting it to the Flow Ideas page, where it can be voted on by other users, and tracked and commented on by the Flow team.

👨🏻‍💻 If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

There is no automated way to backup your Flows in batches. If you have something of that scale, you may want to consider Azure Logic Apps and Azure Logic App Templates

If this is functionality you would like to see added to Flow, please consider submitting it to the Flow Ideas page, where it can be voted on by other users, and tracked and commented on by the Flow team.

👨🏻‍💻 If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

View solution in original post

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mike1005,

Unfortunately, there is no way could duplicate multiple Flow on the board. If you are interested in this feature and want it could be added in the Flow in the future, you can go to IDEA forum to submit your idea, collect votes, maybe it could be true:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,520)