cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Duplicate a bucket with a different name

Hi, I was wondering if someone might be able to help me achieve, what I thought would be a very basic Flow.

I was using  this (https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Using-Flow-to-copy-a-template-bucket/m-p/302037#M...) as a starting point, but I can't seem to get it right.

I simply wanted a manually triggered Flow that would copy and existing planner bucket (within the same planner) but with a different name.

So you would end up with two identical buckets with identical tasks/details/assignments etc, but the bucket is named differently.

Does anyone know if this is achievable?

Thanks, Rory.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Duplicate a bucket with a different name

Hi @Eduser ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Could you please explain more details about your problem when you create the flow?

As the flow created by edgonzales in the link that you provided, you could refer to the screenshot of the 4 and 6 reply by edgonzales, please take a try and feel free to reply here if you have any problems.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,287)