We've build a Flow that extracts data from the database and creates a CSV file on a SFTP server with that data. The strange thing is that it duplicates some rows in the CSV file. It looks random. The rows are not duplicated in the database so the problem is in Flow. Does anybody know why it is doing that?
A bit difficult to undersatnd the actions and the notations on the language that you are using. It will be really helpful if you could translate those to English.
1. Run the view V_CS_FLOW_EXT_ACE_FTR with the oracle connector
2. Create a CSV table from this view
3. Run the view V_CS_FLOW_JAAR_VW so that we have the actual Year and Week of today
4. Select the results from this view so that we can use it in your file name
5. Create filename
6. Write CSV file to SFTP
8. Write another CSV to another SFTP
The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!
We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications