We've build a Flow that extracts data from the database and creates a CSV file on a SFTP server with that data. The strange thing is that it duplicates some rows in the CSV file. It looks random. The rows are not duplicated in the database so the problem is in Flow. Does anybody know why it is doing that?
Can you please share a screenshot of the flow? Can you confirm that you do not have any altrenate flows running that might be creating these duplicate records?
A bit difficult to undersatnd the actions and the notations on the language that you are using. It will be really helpful if you could translate those to English.
1. Run the view V_CS_FLOW_EXT_ACE_FTR with the oracle connector
2. Create a CSV table from this view
3. Run the view V_CS_FLOW_JAAR_VW so that we have the actual Year and Week of today
4. Select the results from this view so that we can use it in your file name
5. Create filename
6. Write CSV file to SFTP
8. Write another CSV to another SFTP
Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!
Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.
Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!