We have a shared excel spreadsheet in a 365 group that is connected to Power Automate to send emails. It pulls data from the selected row to populate the body of the 'Send an Email (V2)'.
This was working until recently. The dynamic content now returns null for any fields in the table.
I've made a new test sheet and flow but receive the same results. It seems to see the table headers but cannot pull the value within them.
The error is for a 'null' to field in the email (should have been pulled from excel) but the dynamic content for the body of the email is also null.
Hey there. This might be a bit of a stretch, but I don't like to leave anything to assumptions:
Are we certain that the rows are part of the table? I've seen it where users will select the headers, define that as the table, and then add rows below thinking they were part of the table, but were actually appending them after.
When you select the row, you should see "Table Design" up top along with the table name on the left side. If the row is not part of the table, those things won't show up.
Keep us posted.
If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.
Thank you for your help.
I have confirmed that I am selecting a row within the table. It's interesting; you used to not even be able to run the flow outside of the table and now it lets you. It even gives the same error I am receiving.
As an aside:
I've also noticed the owner of a flow/power automate cannot run the flow from excel OWA. It just loads a blank side panel page. (confirmed with two accounts) Those who have it shared with them are able to though.
Maybe there was a recent update that broke something but I digress.