cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Email content

Hi, 

I am looking for automatic reply to emails. The incoming email will have "Approve"  and "Reject" as hyperlinks which will compose an email with necessary body and subject line. I need to send  send that email. Any pointer is highly appreciated. 

Regards,

Prasad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @prasadvd ,

Could you please take a try to refer to screenshot to create the flow to see if the flow would works?

I suspect that the hyperlinks with name Approve of Reject would also has the string Approve or Reject in the body preview dynamic content.

Sorry for My testing account couldn't send or receive email now so I couldn't make a test on it.

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Super User III
Super User III

Hi!

Do you mean this kind of automatic reply approach?

https://www.jijitechnologies.com/blogs/microsoft-flow-set-auto-response-for-OOO-hours

THe condition evaluates time, but you can adapt it and evaluate subject / email body content also

Hope this helps

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Super User II
Super User II

Hello @prasadvd 

How about using Teams and Adaptive Cards to decide the email you should use to answer the user. Have a look:

adaptive.png

1) When you receive an email

2) Create an approval flow and send and adaptive card to your user in teams (something like this: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XFhlnKyWyr4/XNvFg19184I/AAAAAAAAFAI/TRMgpyzXRAQ1KQyWDR2s15Ga0aR45IV_ACLcB...)

3) Wait for the approval process, and depending on your answer in Teams, send an email or another.

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Thanks for your reply. But I am not really looking for this.  

I will get an email with option like Accept and Reject. When I click on Accept it will have "To" , Subject Line and body conetent as part of the incoming email. I need to reply it back with particular format to same email id. Approve and Reject are hyperlinks . In normal course, when I click on them a new email gets opened with pre-populated data I need to just click on send. 

Regards,

Prasad

Hello @prasadvd 

I am not sure this can be done with Power Automate. Let's see if other peers can help you!

Regards.

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Thanks Ferran...

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @prasadvd ,

Could you please take a try to refer to screenshot to create the flow to see if the flow would works?

I suspect that the hyperlinks with name Approve of Reject would also has the string Approve or Reject in the body preview dynamic content.

Sorry for My testing account couldn't send or receive email now so I couldn't make a test on it.

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (22,318)