cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic content returning blank in send email V2

Hi!

Having an issue with send email returning blanks values. This happens in all my flows, can anyone help with this ?

Basically I have a form which my flow add the responses to excel, excel table already has formulas in it but Send email is not picking these up.

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 10.42.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 10.41.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 10.44.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 10.42.49 AM.png

    

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TerryM ,

It can be found that Total field is not included in the Output of 'Add a Row into a table' action in Flow Run Result since Total field is the aggregate field.

Please try to add a 'Get a row' step under that to retrieve all data of the new row which includes the Total field, and re-reference these Dynamics Content from 'Get a row' Step in Email body.

Snipaste_2020-11-30_11-43-20.png

Hope this helps

Sik

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TerryM ,

It can be found that Total field is not included in the Output of 'Add a Row into a table' action in Flow Run Result since Total field is the aggregate field.

Please try to add a 'Get a row' step under that to retrieve all data of the new row which includes the Total field, and re-reference these Dynamics Content from 'Get a row' Step in Email body.

Snipaste_2020-11-30_11-43-20.png

Hope this helps

Sik

View solution in original post

Awesome! Thanks so much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,083)