cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antivale
Frequent Visitor

Dynamic file selector

Hi, im having trouble with my flow im creating. I want to make a flow, where selected name of folder would be sent to flow, based of that text it would find file in my onedrive, and change it. I tried first using name, but later i found out i have to use ID or Filelocator. 

Everything works fine until i will get this error:

Antivale_0-1630645821303.png

Its a string of ID of a selected file. When i place the same string by copying it it works, but not if i place it like dynamic content:

Antivale_1-1630645927815.png

Can you please help me with this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I figured the error, problem was not the file input, but Row input. You cant place string there, it has to be array.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Johnnyg
Community Support
Community Support

Hello Antivale,

Have you ever tried to create a simple flow and hardcode the file path into compose. Then try agiain with 'Add a row into a table' to see whether it would work normally. 
If it works, please try delete your original flow action 'Add a row into a table' and create a new duplicate one to avoid connector action cache issue. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, sorry for delayed answer, yes i tried to hardcode file path in but im still getting error : the requested entity media type text/plain is not suported for this resource. 

I figured the error, problem was not the file input, but Row input. You cant place string there, it has to be array.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,746)