cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oscarIzon
Frequent Visitor

Dynamically Scheduling a meeting after a person is hired

Hello!

I am currently in the process of automating our onboarding process. I have set it up so that a user is automatically created in Azure AD, given relevant access to groups and then sent an email with some relevant health and safety info. I want to be able to dynamically schedule a meeting for 3 months after the flow has been run (3 month employee review meeting). I have set up the create event (V4) action but would like to know if there is a way to dynamically schedule the start and end times according to when the person was hired.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @oscarIzon ,

Could you please share an example about what would be the start and end time for a special hired time of a user?

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-alzhan-msft 

Thanks for your reply. I want the event to be added to the new employees calendar as soon as they are hired, for 3 months after they were hired. So I was wondering if there is a way to dynamically create this in the start and end date fields of create event. eg. if there were hired today, schedule the meeting for the 17/12/20

oscarIzon_0-1600304612239.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,389)