Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UmerJaved
Helper III
Helper III

Dynamics 365 Email message created from Flow - "from" and "to" coming up blank

Hi,

I have a flow which is supposed to trigger on update of opportunity and send an email to owner. I am using Dynamics 365 connector and using "Create a record" to create email message. The message is created without "from" and "to".image.png

However reading through another post, it seems i have to use CDS connector to create email message and set "from" and "to "activity party from there.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Unable-to-Set-To-and-From-Fields-of-Email...

However i am unable to find common data service connector and i am not sure why? any idea?    I have Power Automate license as well as Power App plan 2 trial license.

image.png

3 REPLIES 3
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi@UmerJaved  could you as what emviroment are you using? I discover that in sudamerican enviroments some conectors are not avaibles.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hi @ChristianAbata,

The flow is running in United Kingdom.

Regards

Umer

Furthermore when i create a new flow from make.powerapps.com , i am able to search and select the common data service connector however i still have the same issue, i.e. unable to see "from" and "to" in the email created. 

Is there any specific step for "from activityparty " and "to activityparty" ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,229)