cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

Dynamics 365 Email message created from Flow - "from" and "to" coming up blank

Hi,

I have a flow which is supposed to trigger on update of opportunity and send an email to owner. I am using Dynamics 365 connector and using "Create a record" to create email message. The message is created without "from" and "to".image.png

However reading through another post, it seems i have to use CDS connector to create email message and set "from" and "to "activity party from there.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Unable-to-Set-To-and-From-Fields-of-Email...

However i am unable to find common data service connector and i am not sure why? any idea?    I have Power Automate license as well as Power App plan 2 trial license.

image.png

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II

hi@UmerJaved  could you as what emviroment are you using? I discover that in sudamerican enviroments some conectors are not avaibles.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hi @ChristianAbata,

The flow is running in United Kingdom.

Regards

Umer

Furthermore when i create a new flow from make.powerapps.com , i am able to search and select the common data service connector however i still have the same issue, i.e. unable to see "from" and "to" in the email created. 

Is there any specific step for "from activityparty " and "to activityparty" ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (57,763)