cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pascalammeter
Regular Visitor

Dynamics Campaigns and Participants

Hi guys!

I'm currently working on a flow in Dynamics Marketing using the Entities Campaign and Participants.

My goal is as soon as I change the "Response Code" from "Confirmed" to "Canceled" the flow should the participant be listed as "interested" in the next campaign. We have many campaigns with different names. The participant should be listed in the campaign of the same name as an interested participant, which takes place subsequently to the canceled campaign.

Here are some screenshots:Entity Participants, Response CodeEntity Participants, Response CodeAfter changing to the Response Code to Canceled, the same participant should listed as "interested" in the following courseAfter changing to the Response Code to Canceled, the same participant should listed as "interested" in the following courseCurrent FlowCurrent Flow

My flow has currently no output. In addition, a mail should be sent if no campaign with the same name takes place at a later time. It should also be valid for all campaigns (courses, seminars, events = all data records) and not only for a specific campaign.

Thanks for helping me out!

Cheers,

Pascal

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,110)