cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Dynamics Campaigns and Participants

Hi guys!

I'm currently working on a flow in Dynamics Marketing using the Entities Campaign and Participants.

My goal is as soon as I change the "Response Code" from "Confirmed" to "Canceled" the flow should the participant be listed as "interested" in the next campaign. We have many campaigns with different names. The participant should be listed in the campaign of the same name as an interested participant, which takes place subsequently to the canceled campaign.

Here are some screenshots:Entity Participants, Response CodeEntity Participants, Response CodeAfter changing to the Response Code to Canceled, the same participant should listed as "interested" in the following courseAfter changing to the Response Code to Canceled, the same participant should listed as "interested" in the following courseCurrent FlowCurrent Flow

My flow has currently no output. In addition, a mail should be sent if no campaign with the same name takes place at a later time. It should also be valid for all campaigns (courses, seminars, events = all data records) and not only for a specific campaign.

Thanks for helping me out!

Cheers,

Pascal

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,203)