cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jun_Bin
Level: Powered On

Dynamics | Opportunity close as won

Hi,

I'm quite new on building Flow for Dynamics 365, i would like to create one flow when the opportunity is close as won. Im actually using the Template provided in the Microsoft Flow, but when im try to test, it seems like having some issue. I didn't perform any changes on the condition that preset, and when i try to close an oppurtinity as won, the expression result is false. 

From the template, the condition set to be when the "closeprobability" is 99,  is it only this can be the identifier to identify the oppurtinity is close as won? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Dynamics | Opportunity close as won

Hi @Jun_Bin,

Which templete that you choosed in your flow?

Could you please share a screenshot of the flow and the screenshot of run failed history of the flow?

Could you please share more details about the error message?

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

Jun_Bin

Hi @v-yuazh-msft

Thanks for your reply.  I had solved it by changing the condition. And sorry cause I know what is the problem already. Is my mistake for not really reading on the description.

image.png

The template mentioned in their description that need to enter 99 into the probability, and when the time I'm trying to test it out, i didn't enter it, that's why the result is failed.

So for a better way, I had changed the condition to if "status label" is equal to 'Won', then perform the following action.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Jun_Bin,

Which templete that you choosed in your flow?

Could you please share a screenshot of the flow and the screenshot of run failed history of the flow?

Could you please share more details about the error message?

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

Jun_Bin

Hi @v-yuazh-msft

Thanks for your reply.  I had solved it by changing the condition. And sorry cause I know what is the problem already. Is my mistake for not really reading on the description.

image.png

The template mentioned in their description that need to enter 99 into the probability, and when the time I'm trying to test it out, i didn't enter it, that's why the result is failed.

So for a better way, I had changed the condition to if "status label" is equal to 'Won', then perform the following action.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Jun_Bin,

If your problem has been solved, please go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best Regards,

Alice

Jun_Bin

Hi @v-yuazh-msft,

Thanks for your reply!

Best Regards,

Jun Bin

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 275 members 4,229 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: