cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimi_hendrix
Helper II
Helper II

Easiest and quickest way to extract the below info

There are multiple ways to do this and would like to hear what you have found to be the best and quickest method to do so. 

I have a sharepoint list that has a LOOKUP field which has a multiple choice field. The user can select any number of options, as a result the Role field can have multiple values. 

jimi_hendrix_0-1663638729376.png

The sharepoint list if rather long and would like to parse the data as efficiently as possible. Since its a lookup column it doesnt seem like I can filter the sharepoint query, so I would have to bring in the data and filter it some other means. 

Basically, would like to search for specific unique value in any of the Role positions and if the value exists, add the persons name (Name column) to a semicolon delimited string (which will be used for emails). 

Last tidbit of info, is that there could be a single inquiry (value to search the Role column) or multiple. 

Any help would greatly be appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1 REPLY 1

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,761)