You could try to configure your Flow with the associated action. If something goes wrong, you could post it so that we can provide the appropriate workaround.
According to your description, you can use MS Forms to create forms.
I am curious what kind of process you mentioned "Approver requests submitter to edit". Since result of Approval request is only Approve and Reject, if approver choose Reject and ask Submitter to make changes, then he seems to need to resubmit a form.
Community Support Team _ Barry If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Flow now has a new feature in approvals which allows you to add buttons, in this case I dont only have approve and reject, i also have edit. Heres the use case:
1. Company recruiter finds a suitable candidate for an open position
2. Company recruiter submits a form to head of human resources to approve the salary (50k) and start date (April 1st) of the candidate
3. Head of human resources agrees with the person starting on April 1st, but disagrees with 50k salary, and would like the recruiter to change it to 45k.
4. Head of human resources selects "Approved with Edits" on the Approal flow, which sends an email to the Recruiter with a link to the sharepoint list item.
5. Recruiter clicks on the link, which takes them to the sharepoint list item (which opens by itself) and the recruiter changes the salary.
6. The Step I am Missing: I would like the approval to re-start, taking into account all of the previous information which was correct, PLUS the change which was made to the salary.
I have an additional problem which we can discuss after this is solved if you'd like:
In my current issue i am able to give access to the recruiters and HR to the sharepoint so they can change the information because the information is not private. If this was a different example and the case it WAS private, i wouldn't want to send a link to a regular employee for them to be able to edit, I would just want them to see their submission and no one elses.