cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EricRan
Frequent Visitor

Editing approval adaptive card after submission

Hi,

I have built a custom adaptive card for approvals in teams and was wondering if there is a way to edit the adaptive card that is automatically generated after you submit the response. See image below for the card that I am referring to.

EricRan_0-1616505145152.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@EricRan  no it wont be using Approval connector, it would be pseudo approval  you can see an example here https://www.annajhaveri.com/power-automate/teams-approval-with-power-automate-part-2/

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@EricRan as far as i know, you cant modify the approval adaptive card which generated after approver submits the response, what are you looking to do in the adaptive card?

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer

@annajhaveri I'm trying to remove the "Approvals | Power Automate" branding and include a custom message

annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@EricRan  okay i dont think that is possible to do, there is another alternative, you can design you own custom adaptive card and then use it for approval using "Post an Adaptive Card to a Teams user and wait for a response" or "Post an Adaptive Card to a Teams channel and wait for a response", for this approach you need to design your own adaptive card, then to display the message after user has approved, you can provide a custom message, though it can be a formatted message just a plain text message as sample shown in below screenshot 

annajhaveri_0-1616594820881.png

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

@annajhaveri Would I be using the Approvals connector still, or would it be a pseudo approval not connected to Approvals?

annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@EricRan  no it wont be using Approval connector, it would be pseudo approval  you can see an example here https://www.annajhaveri.com/power-automate/teams-approval-with-power-automate-part-2/

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (1,914)