cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhineasT
Helper IV
Helper IV

Email Flow Not Sending Emails

Got my recurring flow to this; there is no error, but I'm not receiving the emails.

My test email is the content of the SharePoint list email columns.

I've got two test items that are dated 3/3/2022, with one being "Pending" and the other "Buyer Following Up".

I should have gotten two emails to my account, as both items are outside the date parameters and have the necessary status. 

PhineasT_0-1652817780051.png

6 REPLIES 6
RoboHeart
Helper I
Helper I

I updated the Get items and Condition.

Still no errors; still no emails.

PhineasT_0-1652820659496.png

I still assume the output of this action will be empty. Have you already checked it?

RoboHeart_0-1652821336262.png

You need to optimize your filter query if it is empty.

Example:

RoboHeart_0-1652821669097.png

You can also try it without filter query if you just use test data. There maybe something like a warning that you do not use a filter query but you can still run it.

I removed the Odata infromation.

I checked the OUTPUTS, it is full of information.

The new run ran successfully and the condition results were false.

There is something wrong in the condition, as there are at least two items on the list that should have sent the email.

The flow runs every day. The flow should look at the DateOfEvent; if Today is the 30th day since the DateOfEvent send email to member. 

PhineasT_0-1652822300768.png

PhineasT_1-1652822391146.png

Please check the condition. What is "+30" in the left field?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

It is my feeble attempt at trying to satisfy the following need. Check list everyday; if it has been 30 days since the DateOfEvent send an email.

The flow should look at the DateOfEvent; if Today is the 30th day since the DateOfEvent send email to

member.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022- Season 2 has kicked off!

Users online (5,400)