cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rx419
Regular Visitor

Email Reminders to Email(s) Listed in Row Based on Expiration Date in Excel

I am new to Power Automate and have read many forums at this point but cannot find one as unique as my case to copy from. I have tried a couple of attempts at this but was not successful. 

1. I have an Excel sheet in SharePoint. 
  2. This excel sheet contains employees' names in each row.
  3. There are 20 columns that have expirations dates for certifications/license/etc...  
  4. Email reminders should be sent to the employee's work email as well as our office email. Both emails are found in the same row as the employee's name. 
  5. When expiration dates reach the below periods, an email reminder should launch.  
    1. 90 days from the expiration date an email should launch to employee email with our office email in Cc.
    2. 60 days from the expiration date an email should launch to employee email with our office email in Cc.
    3. 30 days from the expiration date an email should launch to employee email with our office email in Cc.
    4. 21 days from the expiration date an email should launch to employee email with our office email in Cc.
    5. 14 days from the expiration date an email should launch to employee email with our office email in Cc.
    6. 07 days from the expiration date an email should launch to employee email with our office email in Cc.
    7. 00 days from the expiration date an email should launch to employee email with our office email in Cc.
    8. When the expiration date has been surpassed, an email should launch every 2 days to employee email with our office email in Cc.
    9. If a cell in a column is left blank or has text, email reminders should be ignored. 
  6. The email template that is sent out should Notify the Employee in the Subject the Days Until Expiration, and the Certication Name that is Expiring. 
  7. The email template that is sent out should List All of the employees' certifications names and dates in the excel sheet, with the set to expire soonest at the top.
  8. The email should appear to be from SharePoint and not a specific user in our office. 

I have included the file template with all the matching columns in the dropbox link below and would appreciate any help I can get. The last two attempts I had failed. 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/r2m491v1rvt978basgyu4/Test-Sheet.xlsx?dl=0&rlkey=4mub7w6l4b5kbh040xap...

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,850)