Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Email a Collection of Photos in a Power App

Hi,

I have a Power App where I take a collection of photos and save them to a Lookup record in CDS. So, each record in CDS has an associated gallery of photos.

I want to be able to go into the gallery for a record and press a button that sends an email with all of the pictures taken for that record.

This is how far I've gotten:

Annotation 2020-01-06 125309.png

Does anyone know how to set it up so that I take all the pictures from the gallery and make them into attachments on the email?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Email a Collection of Photos in a Power App

Hi @SKH19 ,

What is the data passed from PowerApps to Power Automate? For reference, the Attachment field requires base64 data.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Re: Email a Collection of Photos in a Power App

hi @v-bacao-msft 

Ideally the data being passed would be the photos that are associated with the record. They are stored in an entity called Equipment Pictures, which has a lookup to Accident Report. So an accident report record has an associated gallery of images taken with the device's camera, and after the images are taken I want to press a button that triggers a Flow to send those pictures to a specific email address.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,741)