Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickas
Helper V
Helper V

Email aliases in MS flows in Sharepoint

Hello,

I would like to ask if possible to make that if email from equal something then file attachment goes in one sharepoint path, if email from equal something2 then file attachment goes to path something 2, if email equal to something3 then goes to path3. Three conditions three paths of documents.

nickas_0-1640877530341.png

Let's imagine we have scenario: email_address =something@name.com then list_name=a1, if email_address=something2@name.com then list_name=a2, if email_address=something3@name.com then list_name=a3. As example

4 REPLIES 4
vikulkar
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nickas ,

You can utilize the switch control in this scenario and build several cases for each email-ids.

Based on the "From" address each case will have a different SP path/list as shown below.

Screenshot Com6.png

Thanks and Regards,

Vikas K

Hello, ok but what about if I want store only .pdf extension files to Sharepoint?

Hello, I need to attach files in sharepoint when I am sending email to aliases.

nickas
Helper V
Helper V

That's not works for me. Flow is successed but no attached files.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,645)