cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HolyPeach13

Email and Attachmends in Planner and Sharepoint

Hello Community,

I hope anyone can help me.

I creat a Flow to transfer an Email incl. Attachments into Planner and Sharepoint. (see pictures)

The idea was to transfer the Email incl. Attachmends into Planner to create a new task with the attachmends and store the Attachment in Sharepoint. Also a Sharepoint Link should be created in the Planner task. 

The Flow runs without errors and a new Planner task is created with the Email text but the attachments don't arrive in Planner or in Sharepoint. Also the Sharepoint Link is not created. 

Does anyone have an idea where the error could be in the flow? 

Thank you and regards

HolyPeach13_0-1600945781136.png

HolyPeach13_1-1600945848679.png

HolyPeach13_2-1600945885303.png

HolyPeach13_3-1600945947859.png 

HolyPeach13_4-1600946016705.png

HolyPeach13_5-1600946063296.png

2 REPLIES 2
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @HolyPeach13 

In the screenshots, I see that the Include Attachments attribute for the trigger is set to no. Can you change that to Yes and try again? 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hi @yashag2255 

thank you for the quick response and help.

I tried it with yes and no. But If I turn this to yes the flow run but with no attachments. 

I have the feeling, that the connection between Email and Shareponit doesn't work. 

In my second scope under "Get file metadata using path" I have the problem with the File Path. I can't select a folder. 

I have to select any document. 

Could this be the main problem? 

If yes, how should I handel this?

Thank you 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (38,117)