Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

Email body to SharePoint List

q9.jpg

Take the above email table as example. I saw some posts but they were too complicated. How to i take this values from email and save it in SharePoint list. Also i can send any format email i want to. So if there is some simple flow i can set the email according to it. 

Thanks

PS: I am trying to copy record from Zoho CRM to SharePoint. So if someone have any other idea rather than email I'd appreciate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was I helpful? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. It will help other users to find it faster.

follow me on Twitter @zmansuri123,
connect with me on LinkedIn from Here

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the response. I didn't want to use so many formulas. This below method worked. I sent the email in JSON format and just used parse json method. No formulas needed that way. Thanks anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was I helpful? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. It will help other users to find it faster.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
t-dianacarvalho
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @zmansuri,

From what I understood this is what you need.

1º You should build a new flow and your trigger should be "When a new email arrives(V3)"

- Select the folder you want in this case your inbox
- Select what email will be associated with this inbox

2º After that I would refer you to this communities post.
It explains how to retrieve text from from the body of the email:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Using-a-flow-to-extract-email-body-detail...

3º In order to get that information on the SharePoint use the action "Create Item"

Best Regards, 
Diana

Thank you for the response. I didn't want to use so many formulas. This below method worked. I sent the email in JSON format and just used parse json method. No formulas needed that way. Thanks anyway.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,493)