Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

Email body to SharePoint List

q9.jpg

Take the above email table as example. I saw some posts but they were too complicated. How to i take this values from email and save it in SharePoint list. Also i can send any format email i want to. So if there is some simple flow i can set the email according to it. 

Thanks

PS: I am trying to copy record from Zoho CRM to SharePoint. So if someone have any other idea rather than email I'd appreciate.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the response. I didn't want to use so many formulas. This below method worked. I sent the email in JSON format and just used parse json method. No formulas needed that way. Thanks anyway.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
t-dianacarvalho
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @zmansuri,

From what I understood this is what you need.

1º You should build a new flow and your trigger should be "When a new email arrives(V3)"

- Select the folder you want in this case your inbox
- Select what email will be associated with this inbox

2º After that I would refer you to this communities post.
It explains how to retrieve text from from the body of the email:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Using-a-flow-to-extract-email-body-detail...

3º In order to get that information on the SharePoint use the action "Create Item"

Best Regards, 
Diana

Thank you for the response. I didn't want to use so many formulas. This below method worked. I sent the email in JSON format and just used parse json method. No formulas needed that way. Thanks anyway.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,310)