cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Email chart from excel

Hello.

It is possible to create a flow that periodically attach a chart from excel personal ( not business drive- i don't have an office business subscription) in an email?

My case: i have a list with sales for different stores and i want to email a chart to each store manager once a week. I searched this forum but i couldn't find a solution. It is possible? If yes how should the charts be: an object in same sheet with the sales numbers or in a sepparate sheet?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PaulFlorea,

Insert Excel table into the Email directly is impossible, but you could convert the table into HTML table to make it could inserted in Email body. Let me assume each table store each store manager and their store data, we could get tables firstly (I used OneDrive for business to test, it is same when you use Excel for OneDirve), then loop through each tables to List rows in present table, then create HTML table and insert the table into the Email. 
Annotation 2020-05-28 144332.jpg

Annotation 2020-05-28 144352.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi @PaulFlorea,

No, it is impossible, if you like this feature, you could go to the IDEA forum to submit your idea, collect votes to make it come true in the future:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PaulFlorea,

Insert Excel table into the Email directly is impossible, but you could convert the table into HTML table to make it could inserted in Email body. Let me assume each table store each store manager and their store data, we could get tables firstly (I used OneDrive for business to test, it is same when you use Excel for OneDirve), then loop through each tables to List rows in present table, then create HTML table and insert the table into the Email. 
Annotation 2020-05-28 144332.jpg

Annotation 2020-05-28 144352.jpg

Best Regards,

Highlighted

Thank you.

And it is possible to also attach a sales chart in the same email?

Highlighted

Hi @PaulFlorea,

No, it is impossible, if you like this feature, you could go to the IDEA forum to submit your idea, collect votes to make it come true in the future:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Best Regards,

Highlighted

hi @v-litu-msft @v-litu-msft 

can you help with the flow on how to get chart from excel online file, then add it as picture on send email. thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,119)