Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email content with multiples rows from a sharepoint list

Hey guys,

I would really appreciate if you could help me with a workflow that I'm building up, in order to send just one email to a person who is in charge to do some tasks, depending on dates. The tasks, persons and dates come from a sharepoint list.

Here is the flow:

Flow-alerta.png

Please note that I added a Compose to make sure that the format date is alright. Then, the Condition assesses if the date is equal to today's date to run the email. The flow works ok.

Where I need you guys to give me a hand is in the email content. Here what I have:

Flow-alerta-email.png

Is there any way to add all the tasks (rows) for this month, in the body email? Actually the flow is sending an email for each task. 

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Email content with multiples rows from a sharepoint list

Hi @Anonymous 

Is that tasks 'Requistio' is a text? If the declare an array. Append all your tasks in an array.

Once all values are pushed into the array use a join to separate with comma. Finally set the output from Join to your email body.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @abm ,

Thanks for your response.

From what you've said, I created this flow:

flow-alerta-join.png

The flow result is 5 emails, sent to each person (as there are 5 tasks to do) whose are defined as responsable for doing the tasks. However, what I actually need is to join the tasks of each responsable separetely, and send an email to each responsable. Could you give me a hand with this? 

Thanks in advace.

Jo

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

You mentioned "join the tasks of each responsable separetely, and send an email to each responsable" What is the relation between the tasks and each person? I thought you want all the tasks to send to one group of people as single email.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @abm ,

The relationship is: each task have to be done by different people, also a responsable might have several tasks. The list looks like this:

tasks.png

What I need is to join all the tasks depending on the responsable, and send just one email to inform them what they have to do. In the example above, this yield:

John's tasks: {task1; task4} ---> Email body for John message

Mike's tasks: {task2; task5} ---> Email body for Mike message

Bruce's tasks: {task3} ---------> Email body for Bruce message

The reponsables column is specified as person/group, so the email address is linked to their values.

Thanks!

Jo

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,351)