Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Email error - send email from Office 365

I can't send an email with Office 365.

I am an administrator of our Office 365 environment. I created a site in SharePoint Online. I want to send an email to my email address when and item in a library is changed.

I created the flow manually, but previously tried with the flow template. I have a connection to Office 365 with my name. My email address is correct (it is acutally taken from the "Created By" property of the SharePoint item).

Still, I get the error "User account does not exist on Office 365."

2016-05-10_14-05-49a.png

What am I doing wrong? Is there anything in the Office 365 setup that must be enabled?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Re: Email error - send email from Office 365

Any ideas? I have another flow from a template (SharePoint, when a file is created, get my profile, send email). The "Get my profile" works fine and then the Send Email says "User account does not exist on Office 365"

What user account is that error referring to?

Our company runs Exchange on premise, not in 365. Could that be the problem?

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Re: Email error - send email from Office 365

@IngeborgNZ Office 365 online is supported today. Unfortunately on-premise accounts are not yet supported. 

You can try using the same flow with an Outlook account, and the flow should work. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,314)