cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikedumka
Frequent Visitor

Email me a weekly summary of Office 365 Message Center notices (Custom)

Hi there everyone,

I was looking at this blog post becuase I (and my team) want to be notified when there are any new messages from the Office 365 Message Center. 

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/get-office365-health-notices-using-microsoft-flow/

The problem is I get this huge list, and it is being displayed from old to new. How can I ...

1. Only show what is new for that day
  2. Reverse the order to display new to old 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mikedumka,

Do you want to get messages from last monday to current time for the last flow has run to the new  runs?

If yes, I have made a test on my side, you could modify the expression in the Filter Array as below:

Capture.PNG

The expression as below:

@and(equals(item()?['MessageType'], 'MessageCenter'),greaterOrEquals(item()?['StartTime'], addDays(utcNow(), -7)),lessOrEquals(item()?['StartTime'], utcNow()))

If you want to display the messages from new to old, please refer to screenshot to modify your flow:

Capture.PNG

The expression in the Compose as below:

union(array(items('Apply_to_each')),variables('Messages'))

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mikedumka,

Do you want to get messages from last monday to current time for the last flow has run to the new  runs?

If yes, I have made a test on my side, you could modify the expression in the Filter Array as below:

Capture.PNG

The expression as below:

@and(equals(item()?['MessageType'], 'MessageCenter'),greaterOrEquals(item()?['StartTime'], addDays(utcNow(), -7)),lessOrEquals(item()?['StartTime'], utcNow()))

If you want to display the messages from new to old, please refer to screenshot to modify your flow:

Capture.PNG

The expression in the Compose as below:

union(array(items('Apply_to_each')),variables('Messages'))

Best regards,

Alice

This is absolutly incredible. 

Thank you so much for your help. Exactly what I needed. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,471)