cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikedumka
Frequent Visitor

Email me a weekly summary of Office 365 Message Center notices (Custom)

Hi there everyone,

I was looking at this blog post becuase I (and my team) want to be notified when there are any new messages from the Office 365 Message Center. 

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/get-office365-health-notices-using-microsoft-flow/

The problem is I get this huge list, and it is being displayed from old to new. How can I ...

1. Only show what is new for that day
  2. Reverse the order to display new to old 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mikedumka,

Do you want to get messages from last monday to current time for the last flow has run to the new  runs?

If yes, I have made a test on my side, you could modify the expression in the Filter Array as below:

Capture.PNG

The expression as below:

@and(equals(item()?['MessageType'], 'MessageCenter'),greaterOrEquals(item()?['StartTime'], addDays(utcNow(), -7)),lessOrEquals(item()?['StartTime'], utcNow()))

If you want to display the messages from new to old, please refer to screenshot to modify your flow:

Capture.PNG

The expression in the Compose as below:

union(array(items('Apply_to_each')),variables('Messages'))

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mikedumka,

Do you want to get messages from last monday to current time for the last flow has run to the new  runs?

If yes, I have made a test on my side, you could modify the expression in the Filter Array as below:

Capture.PNG

The expression as below:

@and(equals(item()?['MessageType'], 'MessageCenter'),greaterOrEquals(item()?['StartTime'], addDays(utcNow(), -7)),lessOrEquals(item()?['StartTime'], utcNow()))

If you want to display the messages from new to old, please refer to screenshot to modify your flow:

Capture.PNG

The expression in the Compose as below:

union(array(items('Apply_to_each')),variables('Messages'))

Best regards,

Alice

This is absolutly incredible. 

Thank you so much for your help. Exactly what I needed. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (2,331)