cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phanley

Email me with a list of upcoming Calendar events template not showing correct time

I'm using the "Email me with a list of upcoming Calendar events" power automate template and it's able to pull get the calendar events with the correct time (but wrong timezone). I've tried to convert the Start and End times to Eastern using 'convertTimeZone' function but can't get to replace the original times in the array and into the html table in the email.

However, simply using the template doesn't function properly. Example below shows "Start""2022-08-15T17:00:00.0000000+00:00" 

phanley_0-1660336364122.png

Then when it's put into an HTML Table, the time gets converted incorrectly as "StartTime""2022-08-15T05:00:00",

phanley_1-1660336447975.png

Ideally, I'd like to get these times in Eastern Standard Time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
phanley

Nevermind, I figured it out where to update the variable with the convertTimeZone function.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
phanley

Nevermind, I figured it out where to update the variable with the convertTimeZone function.

v-yujincui-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @phanley ,

Glad to see you figured it out. 

Maybe you could consider marking your reply as a 'Solution' so that it will be useful for others and close the case. 

Best Regards, 

Charlie Choi 

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,493)