Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PipManifold
Resolver I
Resolver I

Email more than 256 people

Hi there,

I'm having trouble getting my flow to email my whole email list.  My email list in my excel table is approx 1500 people however it will only email the first 256 people

I've tried updating the Top count  in "List rows present in table" however when I check the run history it's still only identified the first 256 addresses in the list.

Here is my flow (it is also designed to filter out people who have already responded so we can reuse it for reminder emails)

Email flow 1.PNGEmail flow 2.PNGEmail flow 3.PNG

Any advice would be hugely appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

The 256 email address limit is one of the limitations of the email action in flow.  You might be able to segment your list in some way and do the emails in batches of 256 each.  But that may put you over the throttling limit for traffic.  The only way to really know is to try it in a test.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

The 256 email address limit is one of the limitations of the email action in flow.  You might be able to segment your list in some way and do the emails in batches of 256 each.  But that may put you over the throttling limit for traffic.  The only way to really know is to try it in a test.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (5,272)