cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email notification if excel table contains date in two weeks

Hi everyone,

Apologies, my knowledge of Power Automate is very basic! I'm trying to set up a flow to get an email notification if there are any dates in my excel table that that are coming up in the next two weeks. How do I go about this?

So far I have set up a recurrence, 'list rows present in a table', 'apply to each', and then I'm assuming a condition needs to be set up to scan for appropriate dates. If that date matches what I'm looking for (ie. it is in two weeks), I can then add an action to send an email.

It's what the condition needs to be that I'm stuck on! If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

You have a few options for working with dates within a condition, but basically, you'll create a function for the date/time to use as a comparison. Example:

formatDateTime(addDays(utcNow(),14),'dd-MMMM-yyyy')

Further:

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

You have a few options for working with dates within a condition, but basically, you'll create a function for the date/time to use as a comparison. Example:

formatDateTime(addDays(utcNow(),14),'dd-MMMM-yyyy')

Further:

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,482)