cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eault

Email notification if excel table contains date in two weeks

Hi everyone,

Apologies, my knowledge of Power Automate is very basic! I'm trying to set up a flow to get an email notification if there are any dates in my excel table that that are coming up in the next two weeks. How do I go about this?

So far I have set up a recurrence, 'list rows present in a table', 'apply to each', and then I'm assuming a condition needs to be set up to scan for appropriate dates. If that date matches what I'm looking for (ie. it is in two weeks), I can then add an action to send an email.

It's what the condition needs to be that I'm stuck on! If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

You have a few options for working with dates within a condition, but basically, you'll create a function for the date/time to use as a comparison. Example:

formatDateTime(addDays(utcNow(),14),'dd-MMMM-yyyy')

Further:

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

You have a few options for working with dates within a condition, but basically, you'll create a function for the date/time to use as a comparison. Example:

formatDateTime(addDays(utcNow(),14),'dd-MMMM-yyyy')

Further:

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,993)