Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArturDj
Helper II
Helper II

Email notification not being received

Hi All,

I am having a massive problem with email notification not being sent out to user that i have set up, and it looks this issue has spread to other flows. I tried to test a flow yesterday, by changing all the notification to myself, and I didn't receive any. I then deleted the connection, and add it back in but it still didn't work.

ArturDj_0-1614158006616.png

I can see on the flow run that it that has sent it to the correct individuals, but they never received it. Is this an issue with the 'Send email notification V3'?  Am i doing something wrong?  I've also ask my IT department to review if they are being blocked and they cant seem to find anything either.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Artur 

2 REPLIES 2
tom_riha
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @ArturDj ,

the workflow action 'Send an email notification' has a limit of 100 emails per 24 hours, maybe you reached the limit? If you send a lots of email you should use 'Send an email' action connected to Outlook 365 where the limit is more on the theoretical side (900 emails per second). 

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ I also blog about Power Automate solutions even for non-IT people. ]

Hi @tom_riha,

I had no idea that there was a limit on the different connectors. The only reason i was using the send email notification connection is because it wouldn't let me connect to office 365 mail, as I just found out my account was on-premise.

Hopefully once i get that fixed ill be able to sort out some of the problems i am facing.

Thank you once again for your help.

Artur

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,525)