cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TWhiteS

Email to Calendar Event Flow - Multiple Calendars

I've set up a flow that will send me a reoccurring email every 30 days to remind me of a task and then set time on my calendar to complete that task. I would like to do something similar but set the event to show up on multiple users' calendars. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to do it. (Also, newbie to setting up flows) My current flow is below. Thanks in advance for the help!

TWhiteS_0-1617397417784.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Johnnyg
Community Support
Community Support

Hello TWhiteS,

Have you ever tried to expand the 'Create Event(4)' action and input yourself mailbox in '' field to see whether it would only set the event to show up only under your calendar?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/office365/#create-event-(v4)

Johnnyg_0-1617538674426.png

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Johnnyg
Community Support
Community Support

Hello TWhiteS,

Have you ever tried to expand the 'Create Event(4)' action and input yourself mailbox in '' field to see whether it would only set the event to show up only under your calendar?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/office365/#create-event-(v4)

Johnnyg_0-1617538674426.png

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,227)