Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oos
Advocate V
Advocate V

Email to D365 status and missing fields

Hi all,

I want to realize a flow that when a mail arrives at an mailbox, this mail is being attached to an opportunity. Now am i having a two problems:
1. The fields: 'From', 'To', 'CC', 'BCC' are not being filled.
2. The created mail has the status CONCEPT and I want to have the status to Received (Ontvangen). 
2.1 - When i change the flow to 'Get e-mail record' i see that i need to fill the following fields
get email record.PNG

But when i  fill the field Statuscode i get the following error? 

message": "3 is not a valid status code for state code EmailState.Open on email with Id 009bc0e1-59a2......

The flow i trying to realize is :

Flow create mail.PNG
This is my output on the D365 side
D365 created mailD365 created mail

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Oos ,

"From" you mentioned can be found in the field list.

21.PNG

To/CC/BCC seems to be unified into To Recipients field. It may be necessary to use a semicolon to separate the relevant email addresses.

22.PNG

In addition, regarding the invalid status code, I can reproduce similar errors here, but I have not found the reason yet. Please refer to the thread and see if it helps in Dynamic community:

create-lead-exception-3-is-not-a-valid-status-code-for-state-code-leadstate-open-on-lead-with-id

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
carterbarry88
Advocate I
Advocate I

It is only possible to update the status of an email when creating it through flow to "Draft" or "Failed".

The error is basically complaining that you are trying to use a status reason that isn't associated with the "Open" status.

If you want to update the status to any other status reason, you have to do it through Workflows. I could not see any way to do this through flow using the CDS connectors. I think you would have to build a custom connector in order to achieve this.

carterbarry88_0-1599474727425.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,320)