cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oos Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Email to D365 status and missing fields

Hi all,

I want to realize a flow that when a mail arrives at an mailbox, this mail is being attached to an opportunity. Now am i having a two problems:
1. The fields: 'From', 'To', 'CC', 'BCC' are not being filled.
2. The created mail has the status CONCEPT and I want to have the status to Received (Ontvangen). 
2.1 - When i change the flow to 'Get e-mail record' i see that i need to fill the following fields
get email record.PNG

But when i  fill the field Statuscode i get the following error? 

message": "3 is not a valid status code for state code EmailState.Open on email with Id 009bc0e1-59a2......

The flow i trying to realize is :

Flow create mail.PNG
This is my output on the D365 side
Dynamics mail open.PNGD365 created mail

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Email to D365 status and missing fields

Hi @Oos ,

"From" you mentioned can be found in the field list.

21.PNG

To/CC/BCC seems to be unified into To Recipients field. It may be necessary to use a semicolon to separate the relevant email addresses.

22.PNG

In addition, regarding the invalid status code, I can reproduce similar errors here, but I have not found the reason yet. Please refer to the thread and see if it helps in Dynamic community:

create-lead-exception-3-is-not-a-valid-status-code-for-state-code-leadstate-open-on-lead-with-id

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,109)