cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CH79

Email to Planner task - email attachments not working

Hi all

I'm trying to create a flow that will create a task in Planner upon the receipt of an email with certain trigger text in the Subject field.

The template I'm using is called 'Create a Planner task when a new email arrives'.

The flow works fine for regular emails however if I add some attachments to the email the attachments don't make it through to the task in Planner.

So for example if I create a new email to myself, include the trigger word, add a couple of PDF attachments and then send the email, it gets processed and the task shows up in Planner, however the attachments aren't there.

I've included a screenshot of the email stage below - what am I missing? If I attach some files from my computer to the email shouldn't they upload and appear in the task?

snip.PNG

1 REPLY 1
rohsh354
Community Support
Community Support

Hello,

Please refer to the link below. It provides detailed information about how to save/link attachments to the Planner task from Outlook emails.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Community-Blog/Create-Planner-Task-and-Include-At...

Hope this helps !

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022- Season 2 has kicked off!

Users online (3,793)