cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CH79

Email to Planner task - email attachments not working

Hi all

I'm trying to create a flow that will create a task in Planner upon the receipt of an email with certain trigger text in the Subject field.

The template I'm using is called 'Create a Planner task when a new email arrives'.

The flow works fine for regular emails however if I add some attachments to the email the attachments don't make it through to the task in Planner.

So for example if I create a new email to myself, include the trigger word, add a couple of PDF attachments and then send the email, it gets processed and the task shows up in Planner, however the attachments aren't there.

I've included a screenshot of the email stage below - what am I missing? If I attach some files from my computer to the email shouldn't they upload and appear in the task?

snip.PNG

1 REPLY 1
rohsh354
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello,

Please refer to the link below. It provides detailed information about how to save/link attachments to the Planner task from Outlook emails.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Community-Blog/Create-Planner-Task-and-Include-At...

Hope this helps !

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,265)