cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
animartis
Helper III
Helper III

Email with Options Opens new Browser Window with Confirmation Message Instead of Updating Outlook Mail Body

I created a flow that does the following when a new item is created in a SharePoint List:

• Get manager(v2) based on the Created By Email
  • Condition: If a certain column value is True then Send Email with Options to Manager. 
  • If Manager clicks 'Entered in T&L', Switch control uses the UserInput to update the value in SharePoint.

Everything works great, but I've run into a snag. I love the formatting of the HTML email but noticed that without it turned on, the response confirmation message shows up directly in the email body, whereas with HTML it opens up a new browser window. Is there any way around this? I would love to have the HTML formatting but also update the message body of the email. Screenshots follow.

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @animartis ,

Sorry for there is no any alternative way for this issue.

Best regards,
Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @animartis ,

Sorry for there is no any alternative way for this issue.

Best regards,
Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,568)