cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FM25

Email with recipient time zone

Hello,

I want to create a flow that sends an email once I receive an email from a specific sender.

This email should be sent to several recipients (specified in the body of the previous email). I need to send a date inside the email however I want it to be sent in the recipient's timezone (having several recipients in several countries it means several timezones). 

Is there a way to use dynamic content to do that?

(Example: if UTC time is 11 AM and Recipient 1 is in Montreal UTC-5 and Recipient 2 is in California UTC-8 then the first recipient will see the date as 6 AM however the second one will see it as 3 AM)

1 REPLY 1

Hey @FM25 

The outlook action gets the email time in UTC irrespective of the timezone you are in. Also, there might be a possibility that you are in a specific area but the outlook mailbox points to a different time zone. So long story short, I believe that if there is something time related (like a meeting appointment or something), you can put it in UTC and people with whatever settings they have in the outlook timezone will see it in that specific time zone. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,551)