cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skyemo
Regular Visitor

Embed Form in Outlook Email

Is there anyway to embed a form in an email (such that the user's input can be recorded), rather that pull up an external link (like Microsoft Forms)? Also cannot use a google form. Thanks in advance! 

@ScottShearer  @Pstork1 @Rahber @efialttes @abm @fchopo @Hardesh15 @ayata  @dcayanan @tana  @TanayJ   @ManishJain  @fchopo  @RobElliott @DeepakS @Norseman @ChristianAbata 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JohnAageAnderse
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hello @skyemo 

As far as I know it is not possible yet to embed a form.

Depending on what your needs are, you could try "Send email with options" which can be used to get a predefined answer to a question.

You can also use Approvals, send an approval with up to 5 predefined choices (answers) and you can get one option text reply too.

I did try Approvals with 7 choices, but Outlook (desktop) couldn't show more than 5 of them, although Outlook mobile could show you all. 🙂

Hope this helps a little or someone more knowledgable pops in.

Kind regards, John

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JohnAageAnderse
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hello @skyemo 

As far as I know it is not possible yet to embed a form.

Depending on what your needs are, you could try "Send email with options" which can be used to get a predefined answer to a question.

You can also use Approvals, send an approval with up to 5 predefined choices (answers) and you can get one option text reply too.

I did try Approvals with 7 choices, but Outlook (desktop) couldn't show more than 5 of them, although Outlook mobile could show you all. 🙂

Hope this helps a little or someone more knowledgable pops in.

Kind regards, John

ChristianAbata
Community Champion
Community Champion

hi @skyemo  like you said unfortunally not.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Thank you for your great answer, John--super helpful! 

Hey, I know this question is 2 years old...but has anything changed since then? Can you Embed an MS Form now?

Sunshine14

Hello...

Is it possible now to embed form in an email to capture additional fields ( initial fields come from an excel ) using power automate

I appreciate the help! A link to the form in the email gets it done...but not a nicely as it would be having a form your client/customer/coworker/3rd party partner could fill out and its right on the email...That would be really slick! 

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Have a look at this:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-forms/embedding-forms-survey-in-email/m-p/2269949

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022- Season 2 has kicked off!

Users online (3,891)