cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnjohn123
Super User
Super User

Emoji list for MS Flow

I need to add Emojis inside the Update list item action, to update the Description field ... so from where i can find a list of all emojis that i can use? i need emojis for Approve,Reject, More Info.

3 REPLIES 3
PrasadAthalye
Community Champion
Community Champion

@johnjohn123 - Can you explain why you need to update it in description field? Is there a possibility that you can create a separate picture column & use Formatting to build the icons?

Like and Mark this as solution if it helps you resolve your issue.

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

@PrasadAthalye  i need to update the description field with the user response when they approve/reject a request.. and i need to add emojis to reflect if the user has approved or rejected the request.

denzal

I need the same. At least a way to somehow capture trigger of emoticon.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,734)