cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evelynm
Regular Visitor

Enabling user of Power App to upload excel rows to Dataverse table

Hi all,

I'm building a power app which needs to allow the user to press a button to upload rows from an excel file that lives in a dedicated folder into our Dataverse table.

Right now I do have a flow that accomplishes the above using the OneDrive for Business connector... but I have just realised this will only work for me because I am the one who created the flow and the OneDrive connector has been created under my account.

Does anyone know a way to achieve this, where any person who is using the app would be able to upload their excel rows?

1 REPLY 1
v-JessicaG-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @evelynm ,

If your app uses connections to other data sources—such as an Excel file hosted on OneDrive for Business—ensure that you share these data sources with the users you shared the app with. Use excel as a data source will get a lot of restrictions. If possible, you could use other data source.

Please refer to the document link:

Share resources used by canvas apps - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,

Jessica Gu

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,876)