cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpaceNudeln
Frequent Visitor

Error 200. Flow client error returned with status code "BadRequest" and details "{"error":{"code":"InvalidFlow"

Hello! I saw multiple messages about this problem here, on this board, but i still dont get how do i solve it. Im not very familiar with Power Automate so..sorry for me asking such questions 🙂 
I want to constuct such flow where Power automate will check PVA user and depending on their name (or any other identifier such as email for example) will be able to do some other things. 

so just to check this flow i created this one and everytime im trying to save flow it gives me such error: Screenshot_27.png

Name of employee will be for example John Johnson. Can someone help me? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @SpaceNudeln,

I don't know if it is a limitation, but I can reproduce this behaviour.

If you don't mind that the answer will be store in one output you could potentially use this workaround by using a variable for the answer.

workaround_pva.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @SpaceNudeln,

I don't know if it is a limitation, but I can reproduce this behaviour.

If you don't mind that the answer will be store in one output you could potentially use this workaround by using a variable for the answer.

workaround_pva.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,128)