Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mmangiante
Level 8

Error 400 Invalid Trigger State with OneDrive for Business and send Mail flow

Hello,

interested in this Flow of the Week: Handle expense report receipts from your phone I followed the steps to create a simple flow that send an email when you do a photo with Office Lens app and save it in OneDrive for Business.

It worked for the first 2 times but now it seems not work; the test that I've done are:

1. Do the photo with Office Lens, load it in OneDrive for Business and send them to 2 mail addresses (OK)
  2. Do the photo with Office Lens, load it in OneDrive for Business and also convert it in pdf: in OneDrive for Business I have the photo and the pdf; sent an email to my address and received the pdf (for me is OK)
  3. Do the photo with Office Lens, convert it in pdf and mail it to my mail address: the app loaded the pdf on OneDrive for Business but I obtained an error
  4. Do the same as point 2 but obtained an error

The error is the same for 3. and 4.

error flow onedrive for business to mail.png

Could you help me to understand where is the problem? I verified in 3. and 4. that the files are in OneDrive for Business OfficeLens folder and so all is synchronized.

--

Regards,

Marco Mangiante

Interactive Media S.p.A.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Error 400 Invalid Trigger State with OneDrive for Business and send Mail flow

Hi Marco,

I just tried the Flow following the steps you listed, and there is no running errors from my side.

The error message showed in the screen tells that the trigger is in invalid status.

Error 400 in HTTP should be Bed request. I think the OneDrive trigger is not working well in this flow, please take a try to check with the configured OneDrive Account, verify the sign-in information and try again.

Also please take a try to re-create this flow to check.

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Error 400 Invalid Trigger State with OneDrive for Business and send Mail flow

Hi Marco,

I just tried the Flow following the steps you listed, and there is no running errors from my side.

The error message showed in the screen tells that the trigger is in invalid status.

Error 400 in HTTP should be Bed request. I think the OneDrive trigger is not working well in this flow, please take a try to check with the configured OneDrive Account, verify the sign-in information and try again.

Also please take a try to re-create this flow to check.

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

mmangiante
Level 8

Hello @v-micsh-msft

thanks for your reply. I've done a new flow with OneDrive for Business action and then send an email with Office 365 and it seems to work; I've not done extensive trial, but in next days I'll try it and say you if I found other issues.

I have now another problem, but it is a logical problem, how to structure the flow to have the field "from" filled with the user of OneDrive for Business..I think I'll open another thread for this.

--

Regards,

Marco Mangiante

Interactive Media S.p.A.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,277)