Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Axxellz
Regular Visitor

Error 400 invalid URL

Hi.

I'm new regarding power automate. 

I've been tasked to create a form for a team and link the responses to a sharepoint group wich they can see the responses on a sharepoint list. The user has to send pictures. In order to show only the address of the picture on the sharepoint list, i pasted the code of the variable on JSON.

Iv'e decided to test it before with my work account so I created a form, linked it with power automate and a sharepoint list and everything worked.

So i wanted to replicate the same thing on the sharepoint group. 

I'm stuck on the last part when the JSON link should be displayed on the sharepoint list. The error 400 invalid URL is show.

I don't know what to do. Everythings seems to be the same as i did with my previous form. Can someone help me?

Sorry for the french version. If you need translation, simply ask me.

erreur 400-2.PNGschéma.PNGJSON.PNGapply-2.PNG

{
  "status"400,
  "message""Valeur d’URL non valide.\n\nUn champ d’URL contient des données non valides. Vérifiez la valeur, puis réessayez.\r\nclientRequestId: 87ccc383-7043-4635-8fa2-839ac8d4e3c1\r\nserviceRequestId: 87ccc383-7043-4635-8fa2-839ac8d4e3c1"
}
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Axxellz
Regular Visitor

I finally found how to solve the problem!

On the website below, i found a way to do it.

https://tomriha.com/how-to-update-sharepoint-hyperlink-column-in-power-automate/ 

html.PNG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Axxellz
Regular Visitor

I finally found how to solve the problem!

On the website below, i found a way to do it.

https://tomriha.com/how-to-update-sharepoint-hyperlink-column-in-power-automate/ 

html.PNG

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,144)