cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmcdonel

Error 404 Folder not found

Hello,

I have a flow I created last year that has suddenly stopped working. I am using a flow to trigger a process when a file is created in a folder to move the file to another sharepoint site. This flow has worked for about a year now and suddenly stopped working. It says that the folder does not exist even though it does on the sharepoint site. This stopped working about 6 days ago.

Screenshot at Aug 19 16-41-41.png

Here is the error message:

Screenshot at Aug 19 16-42-49.png

Here is an example of one that worked about 6 days ago. I did not change anything about this flow. The folder name appears after the root folder but in the one that failed it is blank after the root folder:

Screenshot at Aug 19 16-46-29.png

This flow runs multiple times per day and has a huge backlog of files that need to be moved. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

26 REPLIES 26

The hotfix was published the first week of September. 

Update, i find my problem!

------------------------------------------------------

Hello MichaelCarlos,

is the issue fixed now? Because i have also the same problems then last year, how about you all?

Have you also still the problems?

It shows the correct folder, but anaymay the failure is present.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Martin16_0-1650364707917.pngMartin16_1-1650364758580.png

tfraser
Frequent Visitor

I am also getting this error.

If I enter an example path directly it works, but it fails using dynamic content, even though the dynamic value seems identical.

Edit: I added the 'get files' step to my flow for the first time today.

cdmcali
Helper II
Helper II

I had to delete the module and re-add it and it worked. Microsoft said they fixed the issue but I had to re-add to make it work.

tfraser
Frequent Visitor

I should add that I only added the 'get files' step to my flow today.

NQP
Frequent Visitor

Did you work through this @tfraser ? I have the same issue and its on and off. I have tried adding a delay between steps, checking the connections, removing spaces from file names...but it still is unpredictable.

tfraser
Frequent Visitor

In my case I had confused 2 different IDs on the record to generate the file path dynamically. I needed to use the GUID, so it wasn't a problem with the connection.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,376)