cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error 404 - Resource Not Found Excel

I am building a Flow that reference Excel multiple times in order to build a SharePoint list that will trigger emails. I have ran into the dreaded Error 404 multiple times now but usually a built in delay will suffice to circumvent the problem (due to Excel online limitations). However, using Delete Row to delete empty rows from a table (work around from another problem I'm having) will not seem to work even with a delay coming back with Error 404.

Delete Rows Error.PNGDelete Rows Error 2.PNG

How can I get around this error? It makes no sense. The path to the file and the file itself have been referenced in actions previous with no problem minus some delays. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ended up figuring it out myself, the Delete Rows step was unnecessary, instead I configured a Filter Array to eliminate empty rows from my table. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you share a screenshot on how the flow is configured?

What value are you using for Key column and Key value fields?

I guess that you are trying to delete rows when certain field is blank. If so, please check the following workaround.

In my scenario, I am going to delete the row if the Id column is empty. However, the column Subject always has value, so I use Subject column for key column and key value fields.

The function used in the Condition is:

empty(items('Apply_to_each')?['Id'])

is equal to

True

An image for your reference.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel          

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yamao-msft  - Thanks for this, however, I have no fields with values in each row. This table is inflated in order to ensure I capture all the data, but I want to go back and delete all the empty rows before I start loading the items into SharePoint. If you know how to create a table with variable rows, I'm all ears. Otherwise, how do I define the Key Column and Key Value when there are no columns with values?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ended up figuring it out myself, the Delete Rows step was unnecessary, instead I configured a Filter Array to eliminate empty rows from my table. 

View solution in original post

I would love to know how you figured it out and what formula you used.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,895)