cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RMD21

Error 404 - Resource could not be found

Hi,

Hoping someone could help me with a flow - it is triggered by submission of a Form and I want to add the attachments to a SharePoint list, steps below should work.  But the Get File Content is failing with 

"status"404,
  "message""The resource could not be found.",

I am using a Form created by someone else that has been shared with me - so the attachments are going to their OneDrive and not my own...is this the reason? And if so, what is the workaround for this?

RMD21_0-1660039223758.png

1 REPLY 1
manuelstgomes
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @RMD21 

Could be. Since the Forms uploads the attachments to the person who created it, you can not use your OneDrive connection to access it; otherwise, the file won't be there.

But if the Flow were shared, you would be using the other person's connection, so it should work since you're using their connection, assuming that the person who created the Flow and the Form are the same. If not you need access to the other person's OneDrive (a connection configured to it).

It's hard to see the actions that could be the issue, but I wrote an article on how to do this. Can you take a look and see if it's what you need?

Cheers
Manuel

------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution." It will help other members find the solution faster. If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ?
Otherwise, reply to it, and the community will do its best to help you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,471)