cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper IV
Helper IV

Error 404 and a condition not working update all items

Hi,

Im trying to finish off a flow where it will look to a list in sharepoint and if the two ID columns match then create some html links via an array and update the items with the correct items and be clickable links.

however i get two issues the first is the update item 1 (see image) concats all the images links in the list not just the ones where the ID in the condition match?

and the second problem is update 2 which is just suppose to remove the powerapps created link and replace it with a workable link

update 2 gives me the following error

{
  "status": 404,
  "message": "Could not find list item.\r\nclientRequestId: 367717d3-95f6-40fb-bcda-cee4f7001743\r\nserviceRequestId: 367717d3-95f6-40fb-bcda-cee4f7001743"
}

Id love some help, i thought i followed the wiki perfectly but obviously not?

flow1.pngflow2.pngflow3.pngflow4.png

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

@ShaneITAutomate In you Power Automate I see 'GetImageData' I assume you renamed it 'Get item' action. 

In your Power Automate I cannot see\understand how you are getting the item.

Add the Compose action, log the ID(the one that you are passing, in the Update. Navigate back to SharePoint add the ID column and check if the ID exist. Perhaps it helps you troubleshoot the error.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (10,781)