cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kwaxe

Error Code: 400, The Response is not in JSON format

I have a workflow that takes in a new (.xlsx) that we manually upload to the server everyday that then updates an existing sharepoint list of items. Recently there has been a failure every other day that I cannot find a reason as to why it fails. This fail happens when trying to update an item that already exists in a list.

"error": 

"code": 400,

"source": "flow-apim-msmanaged-na-eastus2-01.azure-apim.net",

"clientRequestId": "xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx",

"message": "The response is not in a JSON format.",

"innerError":"The server encountered an error processing the request. See server logs for more details"

The way I've been able to resolve this is by resetting the values in both [When a file is created or modified(properties only)] and [Get tables] actions. 

How can I go about running the flow without having a failure every other day?

3 REPLIES 3
rrovira
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello, @kwaxe!

Could you post a picture of your flow (right where the error pops up)?

Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo

kwaxe

Hey @rrovira , I have posted the images below, I am not sure which specific parts of the flow you need to see, I will mention there is some sensitive data so I cannot show the entire flow with the variables without blocking sensitive data. Let me know if there are any specific parts you need to see and I will post it.

p2.pngp1.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will you be helping with this issue?  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (2,656)